Loading screen frozen

I agree their is still a issue affecting the Authenication servers… I spent 3 hours on the loading screen and still nothing is happening… and we’re not the only ones this is happening too. Will something be done about this or we just wasting our time to even play the game anymore?

1 Like

Deadmines. Nice. That is an entire area populated by like one.

1 Like

Same. Loading bar went to about 3/4 then got World Server Down message. Area 52

Funny how i can log on and off my Horde toons and not any Alliance. I feel attacked

1 Like

Stuck in character screen and then get world server is down but friends in same server are having no issues.

1 Like

Is Blizz going to do something about this because it seems to only affect some people cause it’s not everyone… I’m also one of them it’s affecting in Argent Dawn…BUT it won’t let me log on to any of my toons on Skywall or KT…

3 Likes

THIS
Loading screens forever, World server down.

1 Like

Having same issue on Mal’Ganis NA and Kel’Thuzad NA

Same, Long loading screen Dalaran NA server.

Thunderhorn WS down as well. I am able to sign into a character who is actually in DF but not a character in SW.

I am sure for us the players it is a roll with the dc’s (disconnects). Khadgar US allowed me in. I am in DI:Valdrakken now.

im on zul jin server. Walked away for a minute to get a drink, came back, to find im logged out. I thought no problem, i will log back in. now im hanging on the loading screen … what do i do??

Im horde…and im stuck on the loading screen… dont take it personally lol

1 Like

Listening to my Horde friends in discord playing. Running dungeons and questing around the world with no problems.

Meanwhile my Alliance characters are stuck on loading screen. whiskey tango foxtrot

1 Like

my game is fine other than the fact it takes 30 seconds to turn in quests

or loot anything lol

confirm i have the same issue with all most recent update

I can’t log into the game… just stuck in the loading screen, then booted over and over again

==> World of Warcraft Dragonflight: Read this First!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.