Loading MW2 causes pc to restart and wont allow on game

Hello, i have tried this for a few days now just upgraded my pc to ryzen 5 with a b550 motherboard correct power supply ram ext, as of this upgrade my pc has been restarting everytime i have tried loading up the game. I know its not a overheating ussues as i have watched temps and have not overclocked my pc. if anyone has any similar issues that they can help with please reply i am having a lot of issues and just wanna play cod XD

Hey there,

Limitations with Blizzard Support for Activision titles.
In regards to Activision, we only handle the distribution of the game client for Activision. We will assist with anything related to the desktop application and anything with the game client that involves purchasing, activating, downloading/installing and launching. Anything that occurs after you can press the play button is going to be addressed through the Activision support portal: Support Options | Activision Support

Now if anyone has encountered the same and found a solution they are welcome to share it but for more direct troubleshooting the best we can recommend here is to reach out to Activision Support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.