Layers Not Working Correctly in BB

I just spent 10 minutes trying to catch a boat from BB to Ratchet. Boats sailed up and vanished. others suddenly appeared and when i got on, they vanished and i had to swim back to the ramp. when i finally got on a boat, it sailed away, then returned to BB about 5 times before getting to Ratchet. Arriving at ratchet continued the farce. Had to approach the dock about 4 times before i just jumped off and swam for shore.

This has been going on for about a month now. When are you guys going to fix it. tired of wasting my time. faster to fly to Menethil and catch boat there.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on the Classic (ie, legacy) Games, such as Diablo II (2000).

Your comment appears to be related to World of Warcraft… if so, you should be posting in the WoW forums here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

To report a bug in WoW, pls use Bug Report - World of Warcraft Forums .

To report a bug in WoW Classic, pls use WoW Classic Bug Report - World of Warcraft Forums

Best of luck in your games !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.