Lagging Really Bad

I use wifi and have never really had a problem with lag, but starting this past week the lag has gotten so bad that i really cant do much in the game because ,it freezes up then speeds up real quick to catchup. It is really annoying in pvp because i cant cast and then im dead. I tried renaming files like catcheold and interfaceold and wtfold. But that doesn’t work. I tried deleting and reinstalling curse forge but still nothing. I made sure my graphics card is up to date. I really am lost as to what to try next. Is it just my connection that is bad or is it something else?

3 Likes

I also noticed about a week ago (circa 20 Jan 22) on all of my Blizzard COD games (Warzone/MW, Cold War and Vanguard) that my graphics were ‘stuttering’, mini-freeze then a jump to where it should be for a brief moment, then freeze for a brief split second…gets worse the longer I play that map. I’ve uninstalled the games and Blizzard, did a clean install. i’ve played with my GPU and CPU overclock settings. I rebooted my router (uses a dynamic IP address). I’ve tried latest and several recent versions of Nvidia’s graphics drivers. I was also getting audio intermittent static until I stopped audio effects on Windows 10. Didn’t matter if I was using speakers or a USB headphone set. That sound glitch stopped when I stopped the sound FX in Windows 10.
It all started about a week ago…stuttering. Makes the games almost unplayable.

3 Likes

Ive had the same problem for 2/3 weeks now. Upon entering the warzone lobby menu the FPS DROPS BELOW 10 and the GPU TIME SPIKES up 200-900ms. Every other game I played works smoothly but for some reason WARZONE is a garbage mess

2 Likes

Im having this issue aswell, any fixes?

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue mannnn… It’s so annoying and the game is just unenjoyable now… I’m really thinking it’s just Call of Duty Now as a whole…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.