Item Restoration Support Webpage Issue - Items not Loading

The issue I am facing is with the Support Webpage for World of Warcraft Item Restoration. It appears that other users have experienced similar with the Webpage in the last couple of years and reported it to no avail.

Hopefully this information will help a developer or analyst further troubleshoot or resolve the issue.

High level it would appear items are just failing to load (or some data-item- attr may be null) . For reference, today is 2022-11-26T04:54:00Z, and my view of Page 1 shows the most recent item being from 2022-11-01T05:00:00Z:

Unfortunately the referenced Support Guide for this exact issue only instructs users to do basic troubleshooting related to Browser/Network/Device being the culprit, but to me it screams bad Data on the backend.

My first thought loading the page is, “What in-game Consumable did I Vendor/Delete on November 1st that might have an unrecognized varchar that is breaking the Data Object being returned?”

Can someone check out why the API might not be returning any/all of the item data from the BATCH_ITEM event.data?
/support/services/bft/api/restoration/sse/items

dataLayer.userId = 66592993
data-account=“WoW1”
data-realm-id=“4728”
data-character-id=“55690267”