Issues with Battle.net Launcher

I just recently downloaded Modern Warfare onto my desktop, it took me the longest time because where I live doesn’t have great internet, were talking +1 week. I played the game for TWO DAYS before the issues began, I was in the middle of a game when I was notified that there was an update needed and I should exit to my desktop. I exited the application and proceeded to download the update. As I got on a message popped up it read, “DEV ERROR 6066.” My first attempt to remedy the situation was the “Scan and Repair” in the launcher. I then ran the scan and it told me something went wrong and forced me to run it again, I thought nothing of it and ran it again. Unfortunately, it gave me the same message and proceeded to run the scan again. I looked it up and it said that it was an infinite loop, and I would have to try some things. One of the things it recommended, was a “Clean Uninstall” or something similar. I thought ok if this works whatever, I go to uninstall it and it gives me ANOTHER error message. After I finally got the launcher uninstalled and the reinstalled, it STILL has the same looping problem. This game took me over a week to download, I got to play it for two days before I had a problem, this is extremely frustrating, the game is over 200GB! I just wanted to vent the frustrations I’m having after I noticed that these issues don’t seem to be uncommon at all and they don’t seem to be getting fixed.

Update: I decided to redownload everything, I reinstalled the Launcher and Modern Warfare. Unfortunately after I woke up this morning and the game was downloaded, I GOT ANOTHER ERROR MESSAGE, this time its “DEV ERROR 6345.” I’m so tired of this game, I might not try do download it again, honestly.

Im having exact same problem man!! I really hope they fix it!! Let me know if you find a fix :slight_smile: I will send you a message if i find one too