Is the Queue the fix for Diablo 2?

Dear Blizzard,

Is the new Queue that we wait in for hours just to play the game the fix you promised? Or is it just a work around to allow you more time to address the issue? I love the game when I am able to play but need to know if this is the new norm. Should I keep the faith and hope for a fix soon, or should I give up hope and move on to another game?

2 Likes

Blizzard can handle the volume of sales for a resurrected 20 yrs game but cannot deliver online even with today’s technology without giving queue numbers. Maybe we have to wait another 20 yrs for the 2nd coming of Diablo 2 to play seamlessly. But by then most of us had to be resurrected.

5 Likes

And why do I have to constantly log out of game log back in wait on Queue before I can make or join a game?

2 Likes

Correct. The post about it all is on the D2R forums.

It could be worse. It could be… vOv

not sure how much worse it can get tbh

2 Likes

-Position in queue: not changing, press escape to play offline
*escape
-You have not been online the last 30 days, please log in
Seems to be a bad day to have purchased the game

2 Likes

192 in queue, monday 10-19-2021 !!! 30 minutes … is real ??? !!! 2021 !!! …

3 Likes

I know, it’s beyond ridiculous, in 30 years I’ve never seen any game with server issues this bad. And this is within the same time period as Cyberpunk.

2 Likes

Yes, it can… I connect… wait in queue… at the end of the queue… it connects in solo mode… so I switch to Online… queue restart…

This seems the new runeword in the game…
InfinityQueue…

2 Likes

Well I logged in this morning an was only 26 in Queue (getting better, right?). Once in I played for a little over an hour and received a message your connection has been lost. No loss of internet on my end. So I restart the game only to find I’m now 172 in Queue. Blizzard, its hard to keep up hope when you keep getting smacked in the face.

1 Like

I cannot believe you have to wait in a queue to play a game, that in itself is comical… What a joke this whole company is. Are you telling me you still cannot solve this problem after all the time? pathetic.

Forum Moderator Note: This is off-topic of the Desktop App Tech Support forum. Please post on the Diablo II: Resurrected forum instead.

1 Like