Is the general discussion forum for gamers or for drama?

I have to admit that it takes a lot of work and patience to find a single post/comment by passionate gamers who love to talk shop or who love to share of their adventures. Well, I for one do not think Diablo 2 as being an old game nor as something unplayable. Diablo 2 is hella-fun and a great source for connecting with and playing with family and with real life friends. If something is giving you this many years of grief, you may want to try one or more of the other wonderful Blizzard games.

As I reread what I wrote, I, too, may be contributing to the unnecessary drama that fills this forum by posting this. Forgive me for that.

(✿ ^-^)人(^-^ *)

1 Like

Why you posting drama?

3 Likes

In an attempt to cater to that type of community I and some friends have started a community called MetaDiablo. Unfortunately the forums are not yet done, but it is in the works. It’s unfortunate there is no private messaging system on these forums, but you can check us out on Discord for now here: https://discord.gg/aM5rt2S

1 Like

Diablo 2 is a dark world, 20 years of it. The gaming environment is very divided, and then being conquered. Possibilities present themselves outside the gameplay of diablo 2, and people live a happy life off that. As the game diminishes more and more people cluster together in this dark zone… Well it gets messy. Diablo 2 businesses, prospect, people, and communities go to more extremes and lucrative ways to get what they want. So I think this game and how people have ruined have proven that evil thrives at the cost of other good people. Until there is a massive population increase, a draining of the swamp, or some other significant changes… This forum and other networks will always be haunted. :laughing:

1 Like