Is D2 LOD East down?

I’m trying to log on to D2LOD East and it says “Cannot connect to BattleNet
Please try again later” I have 2 keys and have tried both computers…same result…

I am having same problem.

1 Like

Misery loves company

is anybody still having issues with the Diablo 2 LOD sill let me know

1 Like

Yes still locked out. I tried everything. Router reloaded game
Shut off firewall. etc etc nothing Everything else works. WOW Hearthstone Just keep getting you were disconnected please reconnect

D2 LOD still not letting me join. I have been playing since Diablo came out and have never had this type of issue. I just play and fairly at that.

Same here, can’t log in.

1 Like

I’ve been monitoring both Ladder and non-Ladder East and West for the past couple of nights.

Everything seems fine. I’ve had no issues logging in or playing on any of them.

I’ve seen your other postings…you may have a temporary restriction because of VPN usage. It will prevent you from playing for two weeks, from the last attempt to log on with it.

Even if you turn it off, you still must wait out the time.

Jedi has a much better explanation in the General Forum on that other VPN thread.

EUROPE down as well…

reseting router worked for me

1 Like

VPN is not the issue…I don’t use one. Going to try resetting the router.

well that is bs i reset my router and and reinstalled the game and everythang and i still cant get on the battlenet

1 Like

class action suit lets go !

Still down. April 17th. Is blizzard planning on acknowledging these on going issues?
Feedback of any kind is appreciated at this point.
Is it known issue?
Is it in process of being fixed?
Is it being ignored until D2 Ressurected release?
Is this the end of classic D2?
Anything would be better than ignoring the questions of your consumers.

1 Like

USWest has been hit and they are (finally) looking into it. I can log into the other three realms (USEast, Europe, Asia) with few problems. USWest is not responding predictably–sometimes it stops at “Connecting…server” and sometimes “Checking Versions”. And sometimes it goes through and you can log in. Looks like a server-side or network problem, but I can not say for sure.

Most of korean users are with you being not able to connect to all realms over the last 7 days and it is still going on. So many characters would expire soon and possibly be deleted too.

Very Frustrating as here in Oz havent been able to log in for weeks… are they even supporting the game? I think not!