IP Ban? When will it end? D2

I have not been able to log onto US East since about two weeks after last ladder reset. Other realms work with no problem. Ive been IP banned before but never anywhere near this long. Ive tried everything I can find on these forums to get back on East. Can someone tell me when this ban will be over?

Hey, NightKnight! Are you still having issues with logging in to the US East servers? Checking this here, I am not seeing any temporary restrictions applied any more. If the problem is persisting, could you provide a traceroute and pathping test to useast.battle.net ?

~~~
Connection Test Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

1 Like

Like wise, cant log into useast. but i can log in too all other realms… been like this for about 5 days… i just want to play again…

@caterpepi I am in the same situation. Purchased diablo 2 about 48 hours ago and still am not able to log on. If you have time can you please attempt to help me out as well.

I am also not able to log on. I had a ban that was supposed to be done today, but it’s still running.

Yes I am still having issues. I was pretty certain it couldn’t be a temp ban for this long. With ladder reset approaching quickly I’m trying to get this resolved

iaTnu80M

1nNZmc7Z

I’m having the same issue… i’ve been blocked for ~2-weeks. I’ve had an ongoing dialogue with blizz support and conducted all of the suggested tests, but still no resolution… any help would be amazing…

sorry for your losses, bump for hope.

NightKnight,

There is some network instability between your PC and router, and there may be packet loss somewhere between your router and our servers. Since you’re on FIOS which uses IPv6 straight to your curb, we can’t see exactly where that loss is.

Can you just try power cycling your network hardware for me? If that fails, see if you have the same problem on a new admin account. Finally if none of that works, does your phone do mobile tethering? If so, can you test using the phone as a mobile tether and removing it from your local wifi?

If none of this at all works, please let us know the exact errors you’re getting trying to play on USEast. The error message itself may give us more information.

I will try the above mentioned suggestions. I have tried to get on using mobile hot spot and the same issues occur. It sits on “Connecting to fastest server” until it times out and “unable to connect to battle.net” message appears

NightKnight,

Same result on the admin account then? If that’s the case it may be host file corruption as well.

Beyond that, it might be best to contact support directly. They can look over your MSInfo file to get more options. Make sure to let them know about this thread and what we’ve already done. That’ll keep us from doubling up on steps.