Invalid phone number

So i just downloaded warzone and im trying to add my phone number but it says invalid phone number. ive spent the last 10 minutes typeing and deleting my phone number into the thing and its not working. I’m literly staring into my phone making sure im getting my phone number right and it still does not work. Without a phone number, I cant play warzone with my friends. Please help. I went on the support page and did everything it said to do but it still does not work. Also, when im typing to phone number, im just typing out the numbers with no spaces, no dashs, nothing. just the numbers.I also read that it might not work with a pre paid phone plan but I have it set where it pays it automatically every month but I do not know if that counts as a pre paid plan.

You’ll want to contact customer support to address these concerns.

Technical support only assists with technical issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting. Account and billing issues are not addressed through the public forums for security measures.

Why is it that this issue with phone numbers not being valid has been going on for close to a year and no one at blizzard has an answer that makes sense? People are being told “it’s their carriers fault and to contact them” -that’s a lie. They are being told it’s because the “are using the wrong country code or entered it improperly” - again wrong. That “we can’t force the number to work” and or it’s because “the number is a VOIP or pre-paid” - none of these reasons apply to at least half of all people on here and yet we get the same answers.

I have a Bell number (largest carrier in Canada) it’s not pre-paid and has had an authenticator on it before. Yet now it doesn’t work and I was even told by one rep to “not worry about it”. Really?!?!? I shouldn’t worry about it? My wife’s account was hacked 3 times! So basically my account is now up for grabs for anyone who knows what they are doing and I have to either change my phone number and hope that works or pray no one trys to hack my account? You guys are going to lose a large customer base if you don’t do something and soon. You’ve already pissed off a large number of people as is, look into it!

Can we get a real and appropriate response from you guys? Can you please push this issue higher and have someone find out why it’s not accepting phone numbers that ARE valid. I don’t mean pre-paid phones or one’s that are through obscure third parties etc. I mean real VALID numbers. WHY ARE THEY NOT WORKING?

1 Like