Instant disconnect on starting Black Ops Cold War

Everytime since the game lauched. I could not play the game as the game is about to enter main menu or anything. The game attempts to connect followed by disconnect and forcing me back to desktop. There is no error codes, just disconnect without giving much information. I already tried everything from checking internet security and wifi to relogging and changing password. My computer turned off and on. Everything done and nothing works to resolve the issue. The computer is capable of running games on high connection demands and I have no issue with them. The game never reached to main menu.

2 Likes

Mine’s doing the same thing.

This forum is for troubleshooting issues with classic Blizzard games like Diablo 2.

Call of Duty:Black Ops Cold War is an Activision game. You should start your search here:

DeafDragon,

As mentioned you will want to reach out to Activision support. I also recommend reading our thread here regarding Call of Duty games:

This thread is now closed. Please keep in mind that this is the Classic games forums for games such as Diablo II.