Incorrect age selection on Blizzard store

I entered my age incorrectly on the blizzard store and would like to enter my actual age. Support ticket created. #72915932

8 Likes

Hey there!

If you accidentally entered the wrong age and need to change it, you can prompt a new Birthday check with these steps:

1. Quit the Blizzard App
  2. Press Windows Key + R
  3. Type %LocalAppData% and press enter
  4. Open the folder Battle.net > BrowserCache
  5. Delete the file Cookies
  6. Restart the Blizzard App and try again (it will ask for the birth date now)

I hope this helps!

23 Likes

I dont have a BrowserCache In my Battle.Net folder

2 Likes

This didnt help as when I opened blizzard again cookies reopened in my files. is there any other way to fix this?

36 Likes

hi! the file keeps reopening when I launch battle.net is there any other way to do this

5 Likes

Someone please add and dm me, when you find a fix. Thanks.

2 Likes

You just need to delete the logs and stuff to. Just delete all the stuff that was saved in the browserchace folders the day you typed in your age.

1 Like

How about the default birthdate starts at ~3+ months old? Perhaps a focus group is required to determine when an infant is able to click? Oh wait, if blizz didn’t push back on legislation then never mind. k thx bai. edit: deletion of %AppData\Local\Battle.net\BrowserCache\Cookies doesn’t work. Your code is exemplary.

If I go here: Blizzard News

and then here: Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended! — Diablo III — Blizzard News

I don’t get mindlessly queried for age and am able to access the page.

gg

Uninstalling and resinstalling Battle.net worked for me.

3 Likes

this works everything on the date you put your age any file with the same date you delete (make sure the app is closed)

1 Like

hello i put the wrong date on the app
can i change it?

delete everything under browsercache folder it is cache so it will come back and that got prompted me for the date again once i relaunched Battle Net

2 Likes

i cant delete the Cookies file

2 Likes

open task manager. end task on all battle.net processes. go to %LocalAppData% then go to battle.net and delete the browsercache folder. now restart the the battle.net launcher

2 Likes