In-Game Shop won't open

My wife and I are both playing Diablo Immortal on our PCs, she can get into the in-game shop but I cannot. I click the upper right button (With the 3 lines in it), I click on shop, it says “Loading…”, then after a while it says it cannot load items and says “Error Code: 0”

I can’t spend money on the game if I can’t enter the shop. It’s Blizzard that will loose out on this bug far more than I will. Maybe this will get someones attention?

14 Likes

Hey, I’m having the same issue on mobile. All my friends are able to access the shop but I either get error code#0 or error code#10200283.

4 Likes

I am having the Same issue

I have the same issue with mobile (playing with Galaxy A52), but with pc works ok. Guess there is no fix for this yet? Re-installed the game already a few times on mobile, but didn´t work.

Same issue here! S22.

1 Like

Same problem. Would purchase from online web site, did for orbs, however orb package is only item. I tried - will just keep money!

same issue here android version

2 Likes

I have the same issue huwaei phone

4 Likes

Also have been having this same issue and error code on mobile! Very frustrating haha

You guys are so lucky that you cannot be scammed out of $100k for maxxed out character. Be glad you cannot get into the microh3ll store.

same here T_T :pensive: since two days ago

well also f2p players as me can get free gift from store :pensive: <3

2 Likes

I had the same problem. I solved it by checking my email on the website.

1 Like

What do you mean email on website?

Same here Huawei P40.

1 Like

I am having the Same issue

I get the same error code#10200283 I just wanna be able to claim the free gift each day. been like this since the 2nd day it came out. hopeing a fix comes out soon.

Shop not open , i use even vpn and other things can do but still not open plzzzz blizzard fix it . Error code 0

Nvm I got it just verify the email. and it worked. tysm

Shop is not opening for me on Mobile