Im not able to login to EU or Asia

Im able to login to us.battle.net but when i try to login to eu or asia .battlenet it say account doesnt exist, but when i try to creat a account in eu battlenet with same emailid it says email already in use.

Also when i try to go to account setting after loging in to us.battle.net it redirects me to korean battle net which asks me to log in and says i dont have a account there.

I bought overwatch but im not sure of redeeming it with so many account issues.
Help me please.

Personne,

You don’t need to log into separate battle.net accounts. You just need to create the one account. If you want to play overwatch in different regions, you just use the drop down above the play button on the Battle.net Application which you can download here.

Since you can log into your account here, just make sure you have your login information correct, download battle.net, log into it, then claim your key on account management. You can do this in any region. Only the Chinese region is kept separate from the other regions from an account standpoint, due to local regulations. Overwatch specifically carries progress to all three of the other regions, so you should be good to go from there.