Im fed up warzone lag

I’m tired of everytime i play the game pick and chooses to lag i check my wifi and wifi speed and had and whole argument with my provider and kept blaming them but it’s you guy with this consistent trash BUTT half BUTT game you build you fools need to stop releasing games and creating horrible updates and run 100’s of test til you get it right i don’t care if the game is free i should waste my space on my device assume this bum BUTT DOODOO of a lag you call game im just sick of it and i want you fools to understand my frustration im done raging everytime i lag in a game im making a bad review on you fools should not be any technical problems with this game for how long you guys been out and making games like honestly stop be spoil DOODOO head and have consideration and fix this piece of DOODOO game!!! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: you guys are lucky you block profanity

1 Like

FDB,

The CoD games all belong exclusively to Activision. Blizzard’s only involvement is selling, installing and patching. Everything beyond those three falls solely to Activision.

If you are having issues or want to leave feedback, in order for Activision to help/see it, you will need to post on their forums.