I'm afraid to buy Overwtch cause I got banned for no reason

I signed up for battle net on the 20th May then I bought Overwatch and I got Account Closure in the next day. I have all proof and already sent verification information but they said

" I appreciate your patience as this account was reviewed by our teams. We did manage to hear back from them, and it has been determined that our initial findings were accurate. As a result the penalty and restriction placed on this account will be upheld.".

I dont mind that the account got banned for no reason but now I’m afraid to buy Overwtch in a new account. I need helps. Can any support help me register and verify me? so I wont get banned again

I am sorry, but that is not something Blizzard does.

When you were banned you should have gotten an email with a category telling you why. Something like “use of third party software/botting/hacking”.

That is the most common one. If people use any sort of outside software to help with the game it can get the account banned.

Blizzard does use Hardware bans so if you have received one, that may be why you would be instantly banned on a new account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.