If you're having issues with BNET trying to wake up, try this

If you want to play a game but the BNET launcher is having issues waking up, try these steps.

We will use WoW as an example.
Go to Program Files (x86) > World of Warcraft > _ Retail _ > Click on Wow.exe.

This is just a temporary solution ofc.
This should work for most, if not everyone here.

22 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

Mine not working either

This does not work for Modern Warfare

1 Like

Yes, you can log into WoW manually. One can enter the world but the game is jacked. Quest on the mini-map are not showing in the world, whatnot. No point in playing until the game can communicate with the servers.

You have to go to your modern warfare folder and then press “Mordern Warfare” under the “Modern Warfare Launcher”

Tried for Warzone, Negative. But it was a worthy attempt.

Worked for me thanks dude :smiley:

I think this method only applies to the games you can log in manually by typing in your account info, like WoW, OW and HOS, but not to the games you need the battle.net to log in

it was working for overwatch just need the authenticator code in the mobile app

1 Like

Doesnt work for me. The game loads bur then tells me its unable to connect to battlenet. So I have a game i cant play. Awesome. I hope this gets fixed soon. I was playing yesterday. Got up this morning and now this. Went into program files. Click on modern warfare. Game loads. Get error connect connect to battlenet

Deleting this folder is the solution I found online.

C:/ProgramData/Battle.net

Once I close and open the client again I have the issue all over again. Not to mention the client is not allowing me to link to my OverWatch Patches, nor is it letting me install the patches. I think the problem there is that it lets me attempt to locate the game, but then times out while doing so. When I back out of that screen the client acts like I found the game, and prompts for the install of updates, which never happens.

Blizzard, what’s going on, guys?
Something must have happened with the new update.

1 Like

Can confirm it works!! Ty (Overwatch)
Edit: Im pretty sure it makes a difference if you have the Authentication set up.

Working for Overwatch thx

2 Likes

Thank you for your help! This actually worked for me.

1 Like