I'd gladly leave a feedback if it was possible to download the app and play games I have

Seriously, can you get your things straight? We can’t download a <5Mb installer because what?! Because you made it so that whenever your side hangs (because I’ve checked and everything is fine with my connection, firewall etc.) AND ONLY your website downloads hang - IT RESTARTS OR FAILS! Can you be that incompetent in 2020?! Can we please stop listening to “slow download speeds” - fix the protocol for downloading the official app, because we can’t play games without internet, because you decided so, because you can’t cope with high traffic, because… WHY?! You aren’t an indie developer, and they handle these things much better than you. If you are incapable of spending some money, off millions you have, then make the official app available trough torrent, because your shty website and everything about it (including no possibility to talk to actual support - WHICH is the main reason of this rant) DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. Be ashamed of yourselves. Companies with 50 times less money and employees fix things faster and better. They are happy to give money for bandwidth when user base expands, why are you disrespecting us?

This is the point where I can’t download official app FOR DAYS NOW and I can’t access what I payed for. IF you had any decency, you’d fix this or give people their money back because this isn’t a minor problem, this is a disaster and you’re handling it like a bunch of rednecks who never saw a computer. Ban me, it had to be said. Incompetent muppets.

Also, don’t bother to reply - FIX YOUR WEBSITE, PROTOCOLS AND FILES! That is the only proper response by a multi milion company. I don’t need an answer from pompous forum admin, I NEED WHAT I PAYED FOR!

1 Like