Ich kann Diablo 2 Resurrected nicht spielen

Einen schönen, guten Abend. Ich versuche schon seit geraumer Zeit, Diablo 2 Resurrected zu installieren und zu spielen. Leider sieht es so aus, dass ich, wenn ich das Spiel installiert habe und das Spiel starte, kann ich es leider nicht spielen. Denn man kann kaum bis gar nichts auf dem Bildschirm erkennen. Das ist vor allem schade, da ich ja nicht nur Geld für das Spiel ausgegeben habe, sondern inzwischen sogar ein neues Notebook gekauft.
Mein Account-Name ist Azrael#26739 . Meine Email Adresse auch an bei.
clemensrademacher5@gmail.com

Hi,

Translated by Google Translate:

I can't play Diablo 2 Resurrected

Have a nice, good evening. I’ve been trying to install and play Diablo 2 Resurrected for quite some time. Unfortunately it seems that once I have the game installed and launch the game I am unfortunately unable to play it. Because you can hardly see anything on the screen. That’s a pity above all, since I not only spent money on the game, but meanwhile even bought a new notebook.

For your own security, please edit your post (use the pencil tool under it) and delete your e-mail.

Have you tried changing the brightness and/or contrast on your screen ?

You should be posting in the Diablo II: Resurrected Technical Support forum:

You will need to post in English – there is no forum support in German for D2R; see this post.

Good luck !