Iben Fahd‘s Stone does not drop

Dear Support-Team,

Since the DI Release I‘m playing my demon hunter. After some days I was able to collect all the stones for Legacy of the Horadrims.
So easy it was to collect them, until now I never got the Iben Fahd‘s Stone and I rely you know how important this stone is as a DH.
I go to Iben Fahds sanctuary almost every day. And made several times the complete round (377 keys). But until now… this stone never dropped. Many people say that it take some weeks, but for me we speak about months - running every day into it and get nothing xD

Now I am at a point, that I think that this is a bug. It can’t be true that it take so long! And ask you for a check on that for my character.

A disappointed DH… :frowning:

I have a same problem :confused:[quote=“Tschapaai-2459, post:1, topic:37395, full:true”]
Dear Support-Team,

Since the DI Release I‘m playing my demon hunter. After some days I was able to collect all the stones for Legacy of the Horadrims.
So easy it was to collect them, until now I never got the Iben Fahd‘s Stone and I rely you know how important this stone is as a DH.
I go to Iben Fahds sanctuary almost every day. And made several times the complete round (377 keys). But until now… this stone never dropped. Many people say that it take some weeks, but for me we speak about months - running every day into it and get nothing xD

Now I am at a point, that I think that this is a bug. It can’t be true that it take so long! And ask you for a check on that for my character.

A disappointed DH… :frowning:
[/quote]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.