I was banned unfairly

they are saying that I use a bot and that’s why my account was banned, I never use it, I play with friends always, I do the same things they do, all I learned was from them, they are playing normal, I was banned and they are not , because ? neither I nor they use bot, why am I being accused for what I didn’t do? I paid to play, I spent months and months uploading characters to play now, and now I can’t play because of that, why am I being treated differently? the only thing I do is play, I don’t leave the room, what am I going to do? if i’m not a different player why am i being treated differently?

sending a formal notice requesting reimbursement plus the costs incurred on a letter with a title as if it came from a law firm giving them 10 days or otherwise we will have to take the necessary measures, reimbursement of your lost time, lawyers’ fees and other as needed. look on google there are letter models. normally they act quickly afterwards. I have already done this with a games company and 48 hours it was settled

1 Like