I want my money back

i have tried all the trouble shooting available, for game call of duty cold war, error blzbntbgs000003f8
it crashes on first load, no games from steam do this, no FREE games i download do this, my ticket is still not even looked at, its a complete crock of ****, everytime i try anything from blizzard i have this issue, i wont ever purchase from them again, ever, i want my money back i dont want the problem solved. this has to also be the worst customer service i have ever experienced in my life, and i am not exaggerating, i usually dont even complain about anything ever, not even for dinning out…this is literally the worst, fortnite got back to me in a few hours AND THAT GAME IS FREE.

2 Likes

Blizzard really lost there way, back in 2004 these things would never happen.

1 Like

im already working on disputing the purchase with my debit card company, its sad that i play a free game ran thru a discord channel with better support and no exchange of money, than this multi million dollar outfit, i understand there is a massive amount of people, but every person i found posting about this hasnt had a solution

welp, since it’s not crashing for everyone, i just take a shot in the blue here, and say it’s a you prob :wink:

uh, and that answer came for free too

2 Likes

maybe changing your p.c. or get the new version driver , check for pilot updat . becaus you are the only one out of billion players

hahaha :joy: :rofl: :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

That free game probably gave your computer a virus.

That’s the drawback of free games.

1 Like