I stuck Updating Blizzard Agent

Hello, i deleted battlenet app. Because i tried update diablo3 but i cant. So i deleted and i downloaded new setup. But i stuck Updating Blizzard Agent…

I see there is many same problem, i dont know. I tried all things, i deleted folders in programfiles or programdata or appdata or somewhere.
I tried flushdns or something with cmd…
I have nice internet connection, im restarting my router but it still same problem.

https:// i.ibb. co/ fM89qjh/Ads-z. png (delete spaces between sentences)

I’m waiting this app will update something… But seems like forever… There is server problem or something ? Pls help

3 Likes

same here We can’t connect you to the Blizzard patch service. Please check your internet connection and try again.
BLZBNTBTS00000028

2 Likes

same problem, with blizz agent! help!

3 Likes

Im crying when something stupid doesnt work properly, what the hell is happening with this app? I did everything, every tutorial, nothing happens, should i wait for and update or what?

1 Like

same man, i did everything i could find

Guy i dont want clean format to my pc. Has anyone tried this before?

Steam is working, i’m playing steam games anyways… Looks like we have to wait, blizzard servers are down i think.

Same problem here!! Super slow DL speeds for the 35 GB update, then uninstalled everything because I thought this was a prob on my end. Now cannot even install Blizzard Agent. Suck less guys!!

1 Like

I’m using TouchVPN from Microsoft Store for download. You can try it. Maybe it will help you

I used TouchVPN from microsoft store, im not stuck “updating blizzard agent” anymore… But i stuck installing %0 now… Idk whats problem…

yeah, im stucked at 0% as well. imagine d3 season coming in 3 days. hope they ll repair that

Its not about vpn, servers have some problem. We should wait i guess. I gave up

I am stuck at install too, try from new diffrent internet connection also, still stuck

Same issue here… all we can do is wait right now i guess

was stuck at %0 and i canceled. Now app still same “updating blizzard agent…” Idk whats problem.

Someone reinstall windows ? if its work, i can clean format my pc

Format doesn’t work - done that and stuck too on “updating blizzard agent”. It seems that blizz have some issue with servers.

1 Like

Similar problem. Bought a new laptop today, one of the first things I wanted to get on it was WoW, so downloaded the installer, got it running… and it’s stuck after downloading about 20 %, when I tried to close it it also took a while so just closed it with Menager, and tried again, but it still only got up to about 20 % and isn’t moving.

Well, after some time it downloaded to 90% but yeah, guess it’s all.

Same to me, i wanted to play some Overwatch today and it said i have an update so i waited, but it said ( Waiting on other updates ) so i checked, there were no other updates, uninstalled Battle.net app and downloaded it and now its stuck on ( Updating Blizzard agent ), hope they fix it soon.

and now it says my account is locked?

did you just wait or do something?

Wanted to reply saying, after a fresh install of Windows 10 I was having this very same issue. I only got it resolved by downloading a Chinese version of the battle.net installer from a guildie on discord.

Afterwards he helped me change the region/language by adding “–setregion=EU --setlanguage=enGB” to the end of the Target: field for the Battle.net shortcut