I never received notification of my diablo 2 lod account about to expire please help. account name is ryalot

us east non ladder. please help i have had this account over 20 years

Unfortunately I’ve never heard of anyone getting their expired account restored.

your account will stick around … for 90 days it’s yours the last 30 y0ou get warnings… even if you miss the 90 days… cus you left the country for 10 years… your account will still be there… UNLESS someone makes an account with same name. then yours is GONE… or if blizz wipes the game saves… i can still go back years… and find chars that say they are expired… but they arent… not till you enter an expired account… and leave it … without refreshing the characters. so i go in my 1 year old account… everything expired… i load each character… and it resets it… but if i join… see they expired… and leave… then they really get wiped. so the key to this is 1. never exit an expired account without refreshing the characters (despite them saying they are expired) once you do. anything still expired really will be edpired… and 2… NEVER use a common account name that someone else might use… cus if you go past 90 days log in. … then anyone can kill your account just by making one with same name. so i n short relax… if you get deployed for over 90 days… your stuff will prob still be there… it will say it’s expired… but it issnt… not till you come… see it expired… and leave without refrshing the chars. This meas if you ever visit an old account… you cannot leave till you open all 8 chars on it… or they GONE… and don’t do it too fast or you get rejoin ban. 3 min per refresh is safe… and it’s actually a lot less than that… but 4 real quick is a ban.

4 month-old post necro… Nice.