I lost my character

i lost my lv 70 character in netherwind realm is there a way to get it back? and how ?

2 Likes

How did you lose it by deleteing it? If so, just go to the realm where your character was, right by create new character, looks like a refresh button, click that and you should be able to restore your character.

I also can’t seem to find my Wow Classic level 60 Warlock. I just resubbed and it’s gone. Can’t seem to find the realm either. Any help for someone returning??

1 Like

he lost a character in the low server that was deleted, and now he can’t find that level 70 character. anyone know how to get it back?

2 Likes

Im in the same situation. Moved me automatically from Kromkrush to Sulfar or something like that but my characters are nowhere to be found.

Lost 2 characters with the realm merge, both high level

Arcanite Reaper is no longer visible. Are all my characters on that server gone?

i need to edit and repost.

same issue my chars are gone

I can’t find the actual forum post I read earlier but a chunk of TBC realms that were basically dead got consolidated into more active realms. Up until today’s maintenance you were able to freely transfer your character off the realm to a populated one, but if you waited up until today your character(s) got moved to a random realm. The only way to find is to look through the realm list, but the downside is that there’s a possibility the character(s) may not be available for up to 2 weeks.

Edit: Here’s the forum post!

what a poor job they did getting that message out! I come back to check out my account pre WOTLK and level my chars up to 70 and no notification that if I didn’t transfer I would lose my chars… This is farking asinine.

oh this is rich so now I have to pay 25 per char to transfer if I want to play my chars again?

I mean that article has been up since June 6…you also don’t have to pay anything? The free transfer was eligible to transfer your toon to the realm of your choice.
All the merge did is automatically move the characters to a populated server. Your toons are there, but it may take up to 2 weeks for you to see what server they’re on.

From the article I linked earlier:

What this means is that all of the Burning Crusade Classic realms listed above will be retired and will no longer be accessible after August 9. All player-characters remaining on these realms will be automatically moved to a new destination realm. We will post a full list of retiring realms and their destinations soon.

Please note: Player-characters that are automatically moved during the realm consolidation on August 9 may be unavailable for up to two weeks thereafter.

I just came back this week. Show me on the battlenet news page or anywhere that would have alerted returning players. Something this important should have been front and center. So is Bliz going to give me a credit for the 2 weeks I can’t play?

1 Like

I am in the same boat as you. I just came back today and I find this out. No notification and had to really dig to find this info in the forums. Not very happy, I am wondering why I now have to wait two weeks to play, very disappointed…

hoy soy una victima mas , imagino como muchos que somos pisoteados por activision blizzard y los boots que no paran de aumentar en este juego y ya todos sabemos de que pais son , pero activision blizzard no quiere hacer nada en contra de ellos , al contrario ahora 100 boots o una comunidad de ese pais que lucra con el juego te reporta y te banean la cuenta y lo peor no se el caso de muchos como pueden banear a un rogue por uso de hack y programas de terceros dios mio , que esta pasando aca !!! no se a cuantos mas le haya sucedido pero seria el momento de levantarnos contra activision blizzard y ver la forma de demandarlos