I lost my account and can’t get it back

So I purchased Cold War around the time it came out and had a lot of fun playing it but after a while my pc forced me to factory reset it and when I went to log in to the blizzard app it was like I was creating a new account with the same email I used to play Cold War and when I went to check my Cold War was asking me to repurchase and when I look at the account name it’s completely different than what it used to be and I completely lost all my progress and just lost the game in general due to not being able to log into my old account if there’s a way you guys can help I can get the info of my old accounts username and sorts

So… 1 sentence with 137 words… yikes !

The only thing I understood is that you can’t play Cold War because it asks to purchase it again.

Account issues (both Battle.Net and Activision) cannot be resolved on the forums… you will need to contact Blizzard Support with a ticket; from what I understood, your Battle.Net account has “forgotten” that you have purchased Cold War.

That could be because you are using the wrong e-mail to log into Battle.Net or because your Battle.Net account got hacked. Either way, you will need to reach out to the Accounts people at Blizzard Support here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/979/solution
Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page to start the process.

You may have to contact Activision if your Activision account was also compromised… Blizzard Support might be able to confirm this.

Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.