I lose all of my heroes in ow2

I’m trying the new owerwach 2 and I realized that I don’t have unlocked the heroes of 1 according to what I understand if I have 1 they already gave me all the heroes and well it won’t let me use them thanks

1 Like

All my heroes are also locked, I’ve been playing since 2016. Reading through the comments on the subreddit it seems like this is some kind of bug. So far i’ve seen about 40 different people have this issue.

2 Likes

I switched to ps4 on Overwatch 1 and I wanted my account from switch so I accidentally merged my ps4 to my Nintendo switch and I thought it was the other way.Is there a way we’re I can get my account back or did I completely lose it?

I have also had an account since 2016, but the characters I have already spent hundreds of hours on are now locked. SOS!

Same. This is an effing joke. Fix this FFS. Blizzard are really testing my patience right now…bring back OW1!!!

All of my heroes, golden weapons and skins have been removed and I’m certain I’d merged accounts. I only play on PS4 on this account and it’s a bit disheartening/upsetting that it doesn’t seem they’ve transferred over. If it’s a bug and can be fixed, that’d be terrific! I’m just looking for some clarification on whether or not I’ll be able to retrieve what’s been wiped.

I don’t have any of mine also ? What do I do?

it’s the servers fault i had my heroes when i logged in today once, but now not so much just kiriko …