I have a request related - CLASSIC WARCRAFT 3 and not reforged

Blizzard representatives don’t respond to questions related classic WC3, they only respond to Wc3reforged.

Here is my case:
1.I didn’t want Reforged, i wanted to stick with my beloved classic Wc3.
2.I owned basic and expansion original copy’s
3.I have added both key’s to my battle.net account
4.Now i no longer can download my CLASSIC WC3 client from my account
5.New game have a lot higher game requirements then my beloved CLASSIC game i have bought 15 years ago +
6.I am not interested in battle.net, i want my single player WC3 classic back with lower system requirement

So, is blizzard company the one to say when i need to upgr. my machine or is that my decision to make ?
Is the game copy i have bought was mine or was it just a lease ?

I would like to add, when i try download classic wc3 download client what i get is reforged download client which i don’t want to have anything to do with.

Awaiting your kind response.

Thanks

16 Likes

Me too. I don’t understand how they can remove a perfectly functional game.

7 Likes

Same as spoon.
Refunded instead of Reforged?

HOW DO I PLAY WARCRAFT 3 AGAIN, THE CLASSIC THING, NOT THAT FORCED SH1T.

6 Likes

Yes we all feel the same they ruin ROC and TFT.

Many stuff up now more laggy and all save code does not work after reforged install.

ROC and TFT game is now ruin and they should have just run Reforged with this new format.

We pay for ROC and TFT and should have been left alone cause it was already pretty good by it self, many backlash now which is stupid and annoy costumer.

1 Like

They need to fix this, This isn’t the Blizzard I used to know

While I do not have a perm solution to your problem, I can however offer… a Temp Solution:
Warcraft® III: Public Test Realm
Windows: Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment
Mac: Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment

1 Like

Both of those links are for the Windows (.exe) version of the game, can you provide the Mac version as well? Thanks.

Nevermind, I found the Mac version here: https://www.battle.net/download/getInstallerForGame?os=mac&locale=en_US&gameProgram=WARCRAFT_3&version=PTR