I don't own the game but i do?

So when I start call of duty modern warfare it says I do not own the game? I logged into my account on the app and on the website and both say I do. My bank account also agrees that I own this game. I tried following steps from this This account does not own the game and they did not help.

4 Likes

Hey, R337!

The account you are currently posting on does not currently own the game. If it was purchased it was likely on a different Battle.net account. If you are having trouble finding that account, please create a ticket at: https://support.blizzard.com/

We will not be able to address specifics over a forum post.

I have same problem and I am on the same account

Hey, Hribeek! Checking the account here, there’s no game licenses on this account. If you may have other emails that could have been used, please try logging into the other accounts. If you continue to experience issues or are not sure which account has the Modern Warfare game, please contact our customer support team. They will be able to assist with locating and recovering the account.

Account and billing issues are not handled through the forums for privacy and security concerns. Please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Can someone please help i bought the game Over watch about a year ago and i took a break from it for a while but when i tried to log in today it says “NO OVERWATCH LICENSE FOUND”. Someone help

4 Likes