I can't click on anything in the launcher

Hello i start up the battlenet app and when i hover with the cursor over things the little info pop up shows but i can’t click or start any of my games or change anything it is like the mouse click don’t work in the app.

Are any of the buttons greyed out or do they look normal? Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the desktop with the app open? If needed you can upload that to an image sharing site like imgur to link here. To get past the link restriction format the link like so:

~~~
Link
~~~

If there are any overlays running on the computer, I’d recommend making sure they’re disabled. I would also make sure that the display scale on the computer is set to 100%. To do so, right click the desktop and go to Display Settings. From there check the Change the size of text, apps, and other items dropdown.

Im having similar issues, when i close overwatch, the blizzard app becomes unclickable. The only way to fix it is to press the blizzard app on the hotbar like 10 times which is extremely frustrating to do EVERY TIME. Hope it can be fixed.

having problems when my Bnet Launcher opens it only appears as all white and i cant click on anything and then a message pops up saying “Blizzard Battlenet: Battlenetexe - Entry Point not found” underneath that says "The procedure entry point ucrtbase._o__cexit could not be located in the dynamic Link Library(dll) api-ms-win-crt-private-l1-1-0.dll … please i would appreciate and be thankful if someone helped me…

A post was split to a new topic: Etshy - unable to interact with desktop app