I can't change region

Can someone explain to me why i can’t change region after i submitted my identification ID? After I submitted and press continue, my screen back to the home page of customer support.
When I see the support history, it said my problem is solved but nothing changed in my region.
When I want to Live chat customer support, it says we are not accepting ticket right now.
I know all happen above is auto-reply. Honestly, i don’t hate Blizzard after all the stuff that they gone through.
However, sending my Identification ID and not solving my problem feels like a scam to me.
Please if anyone know what to solve this, I need your suggestion.

Hey, TheCSCZ! This sounds like a frustrating situation to run into. I am seeing the attempts over the last two days. While live support is not always available as we have set support hours depending on the region, a web ticket will work as well.

If you could submit a ticket and explain the situation with the self-service feature and your request for a region change, one of our support representatives will be able to assist further.

For privacy and security concerns, account and billing issues are not addressed on the forums. Hopefully, our representatives will provide a response and situation to assist in updating the region! If there’s any issues, please respond to the ticket created.