I cannot add a phone number!

Im very livid and dissapointed because I cannot add my phone number. I use cricket wireless and have had this phone number for over 10 years and I am not in a contract. Why do I even need to add a phone number to play a game beats me but Im very dissapointed about this. I have tried contacting customer support in a ticket but they do nothing, no idea why there is no live chat support, I even tried calling and its a fning joke because its just an old man talking. I feel like blizzard doesnt even care about me at all and they are just digging for personal information! this is the first time I have ever posted on a fourm but if this cannot be resolved I would never buy a game from blizzard or activision again!

I think it has to do with cricket because I also use cricket and am having the same issue. How to solve it I have no clue.

1 Like

I have cricket as well and Iā€™m having the same issue

1 Like

Did they ever get back to you or solved your problem?.. Also this is stupid because we should be allowed to play without a phone number of some sort.

1 Like

same issue here to i do have a cricket number but its giving me the same error message