I bought call of duty modern warfare but if i dont download it can i still play warzone?

i been playing warzone for a while and today i just bought the call of duty modern warfare. i want to know if i dont have the space to download the game can i still play warzone? or how it work? please i need help

Hey, Lemandoski! It looks like this was posted on the Mac forums, is this a MacOS device? Modern Warfare isn’t supported for MacOS devices.

As for the concern here, when the game is purchased, it will push the update for Modern Warfare and both should be available within the game. There is no standalone client for Warzone only. If there isn’t enough storage space though, this would definitely be a concern with running Modern Warfare and it may no longer be playable. It may be best to see if refunding the purchase is possible.

Once the purchase is refunded, it may still try to force the install for the full client. The following steps should give the option to install Warzone only or stop the full installation:

1. Exit the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app
  2. Press Windows key + R and type in %localappdata%
  3. Find the Battle.net folder here and delete it
  4. Restart the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app and proceed with installing the game