How to change country without ID

How do I change country without having to provide a gov’t issued ID? I didn’t provide any ID when I created the account so I don’t rightly know to what ID you would compare the “verification ID” against. I don’t have any money in my account so there’s no exchange rate/market value issues there. The only thing stopping me from creating a new account is the CoD: MW that I redeemed on this account.

I’ve been looking for a solution to a similar issue and have determined that essentially no, you can’t play CoD games without either providing an ID or showing bank transactions if you’re registered in the wrong country. I know, it’s ridiculous and makes no sense. One solution that could potentially work is generating a fake phone number as no verification is needed, but I have not got this to work yet. Good luck :confused:

Edit, verification is needed, so yeah, I have no ideo how else you could fix this. Maybe try contacting support, although I doubt they’d be able to help much

Moderator Edit: Removed inapproprpiate language.

Same thing happened to me. I can’t play warzone as it needs my number. i can’t input my number as my country is set to US. idk why. When i tried to change my country, they asked for my ID. I can’t do anything now because i don’t even have an ID yet.

hey do you know if you buy a game from another country and then go back home will the game get blocked?

This is the dumbest thing Iv ever seen. I have to email them my ID to change country?!?!? But I can change my name freely? Somethings horrible wrong with Blizzards security.
They have a page where you get questions to answer so to prove that youre the owner of the account but… The questions are like “what hero and class do you play on WOW” I dont freaking play Wow - “Latest purchases have you made on Heartstone” Dont play that crap either… How TF am I suppose to answer them correly

Some at blizzard must have cooked this up while on crack…

3 Likes

No, you can’t. You can change your first name if you wish. Changing your last name requires legal name change documents.

You are in the EU though, I gather, so options for documentation may be different.