How do I get a refund?

My level 88 HC necromancer died in Act 1 to a couple of mobs after disconnecting again. The thought of his bone armour slowly being hacked away while there’s nothing I can do about it is upsetting. I love this game, but to spend so many hours on something and to have it all lost when it’s out of my control due to your terrible servers issues, it makes me mad.

I can’t open a ticket at all, it just hangs there constantly. How do I get a refund? I don’t want to waste any more of my time.

The ticket system is the only way to request a refund, they are not handled by the team on the forum.

If you have trouble accessing the tickets, try another network like a hotspot or VPN, or another browser. Something local is likely blocking the connection/website.

brave of you to play hard core in this environment. you knew their was lag but you built a hard core character anyway didnt you? i salute you sir. a toast to the dead!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.