How can I enter battle net again?

I made the original post almost 2 months ago Blizzard Forums it didn’t get answered at all so here I make a reminder.

I used battle.net for years. When I used Gameranger once, to play with a friend who doesn’t have battle.net, I tried to log in and now I’m temporarily restricted from the server (3.46).

I have waited more than 1 month, but still I can’t login.
I tried different realms and usernames, that did not work.
If I use my mobile network I can login, I cannot login using wifi.

How long does this last? Can this restriction be removed? I would love to play again.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Edit: Try this in Command Prompt first, less drastic:
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
Original post:
Uninstall, reinstall. It will repair the registry keys gameranger touched.

Make sure the uninstaller deleted the entire War3 folder completely and maybe even the Documents\Warcraft III\ folder as well. Back up any stuff you want to keep like replays and screenshots from there. Your single player campaign progress is safe at %userprofile%\Saved Games\Warcraft III\

You can also repair the changes without having to uninstall but even for me it’d be pretty advanced computer wizardry. So I’d just reinstall instead.

I can play with the internet of my phone so I think my IP is blocked. Even on another computer / username / realm I can’t login, the only way is using phone internet. ipconfig didn’t work.

Howdy Wolf,

Our classic games have some special rules to help maintain them. One of these is we do not support cloud-based connections. These are most commonly Business class Internet Service Providers or VPNs. More information on this can be found Here.

I would recommend trying again in about 4 days from a private residential Internet Service Provider.

Thank you.

And what exactly are we suppose to do during covid-19 time ? Are you banning people from playing just because they have a VPN installed, even if they are not using it while playing ?

What about all the people that need to work from home to respect the laws concerning the COVID-19 ?

I have to say that I am quite disappointed with my current Diablo II experience. I have a home internet, right in the middle of a corn field, where you can’t have more residential than this, have not use any VPN, and I just added my decade old cdkey to my account, and behold to what happen when I just try to connect to battle.net and create a character to play and have fun ?

Ban ban and more temporarily unjustified and unexplained restriction.

I seriously hope Diablo II Resurrection experience is going to be better.

htt ps://imgur .com/WfEbKJJ
thats whats going on ban 14 days