HELP PLEASE - Blizzard has lost their minds

This is insane. I just got passed an insultingly long two week completely unreasonable ban for accidentally trying to connect while my VPN was active and I have somehow once again been given some indeterminate ban simply for changing characters too quickly looking for an item. What the hell is wrong with you Blizzard? Why are you doing this to innocent players? Has it ever occured to you that some of your players don’t have anywhere else to go? What you have done here is beyond cruel and poorly implemented.

Now can somehow tell me how long my darn unfair ban is so I know when I can play again?

Dang you Blizzard. You use to be so good. What the hell happened.

Edited for language - Please adhere to the forum code of conduct

Hey Wanderer,

VPN temp restrictions last for 14 days.

Switching characters too quickly restrictions usually last for 10 minutes.

Full list of temp restrictions can be found here

Understand that the people that check these forums (Support Forum Agents) are not the ones that design the restriction systems, and we are not able to make changes to them. While no system is perfect, if you think that there should be changes made to the current implementation you may want to post constructive suggestions for ideas on improving the system on the Diablo II forums. Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: ArchKnightz - Restriction

Hello Jambrix! Could you check my account (Diablo 2)? I can’t seem to login to US East – I keep getting the “Checking Version” message followed by “Battle.net is not responding. Please try connecting again in a few minutes.”

:confused:

Thanks for your help!