Help buying WoW Shadowlands

When I go to buy Shadowlands, it takes me to the EU shop which is in Euros. I live in Bermuda and have since I started playing WOW before 2012. I play in the Americas region, and I’ve always bought in USD from the US shop. How can I continue to buy from the US store in USD? My country hasn’t changed - but Blizzard’s classification of Bermuda that has changed. So now I feel stuck for buying Shadowlands!

Or if I buy in Euros, I want to ensure this won’t cause problems in terms of playing in the same Realm, being able to continue to use my long standing subscription being paid in USD, etc. Right now it’s not looking good for that option, because I can’t even post in eu.forums.blizzard.com as it says I need a level 10 character to post. That region doesn’t even know about my characters!

How can I buy Shadowlands, have my characters and subscription recognized, and continue to play with my friends?

Thanks!

Edit: If it helps anyone else, I was able to do it from in-game, by hitting Upgrade. It allowed me to go to the US store and buy.