HELP! BLZBNTBGS80000011 error

Hi im not ablw to log in battle.net, im getting the BLZBNTBGS80000011 error. I have not been able to play for at least 2 weeks, im not having this issue with my other computer using the same private wifi connection.

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out with those details. Since you’re able to connect on a different computer, there may be a third-party program preventing the connection on your primary computer. If you have any anti-virus programs installed, be sure to fully update them. If updating doesn’t work, try temporarily uninstalling your anti-virus software.

Here is a list of the most popular anti-virus uninstall utilities.

Be sure to also check for any Windows updates using the steps below:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard (or click the Windows key on your taskbar) and start typing “Update”, then press Enter or click to open the Check for Update window.

2. You might see “You’re up to date”, but we’ll want to manually click the “Check for updates” button to re-scan for updates.

3. Install all updates that appear once the Check for updates scan has completed.

I hope this helps, let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Hi, Please i have the same issue can someone help me fix this ? Preety Please ?

Blanky90 - I have replied to your forum post here. Please refer to that thread for assistance.

Moderator Note: This thread has been closed due to inactivity.