Heads Up, Best Barbarian Player Ever

I’m going to post a video this week of my hardcore barbarian and merc completely naked except weapons (on switch shield and life tap) soloing hell Chaos in an 8 player game.

2 Likes

I just got goosebumps! :blush:

if you think your the best you clearly do not think enough to know there are players like me who have played for 20 years who can ezpk anything you do

Now, I have goosebumps on goosebumps! :popcorn: :men_wrestling:

You’re ain’ts two brights iz ya? Lets see you solo clear hell chaos with a naked hardcore melee character in an 8 player game. No chicken, hacker. “but I saids ezpkz you! omg 20 yearz bra”

I enjoy playing the barb when WW doesn’t freeze your toon… Everything red on your character… Frenzy/WW barb is so much fun.

Ah well, old code, old bugs… Some of them unsquashable… Even for the mighty Blizzard.

1 Like

It’s an avoidable action.

2 Likes

Bah, shouldn’t have to avoid it. Let me have fun, Blizzard. Get the bug swatter and start swinging!

1 Like

You avoid it by being skilled at all styles of ww in all areas of the game. If it’s happening too often, then you’re not understanding the skill and the area you’re playing in. It doesn’t need fixing, players need improvement.

1 Like

Roll with the punches eh… I understand. Well I see more potential if the bug wasn’t present. Not worth arguing about though. I’ll agree to disagree on this point.

1 Like

Not at all, you just don’t understand enough of the mechanics to understand how it is preventable. In fact, the way to prevent it happens to be the way to deal the most damage with the skill.

It’s like a first time driver arguing with a professional racer car drive on changes should be made to prevent crash. One just doesn’t have the experience nor knowledge and shouldn’t be asking for fixes and changes on something they don’t understand.

1 Like

But still, why punish you with forcing you to quit the game? It’s unwarranted.

If I was talking to you about a sorc mechanic that I though wasn’t working properly and wanted Blizzard to fix it and you said it wasn’t broken and working as it supposed to, I wouldn’t play moron with you, I’d ask you to help me understand.

1 Like

But the sorc just… Works. So that scenario wouldn’t ever happen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My best guess is too short of WW paths causing the issue.

1 Like

And so does the barbarian, it isn’t the character that is broken, it’s the player. As for sorc, I’ve teleported into wall a few times, even had to quit the game, I also know that it’s completely preventable.

Too short huh, my ww paths are often circles the size of quarters, besides, it’s not about the path in this instance.

1 Like

Haven’t played a frenzy/WW barb in a while, so please enlighten me, what causes the lock?

Getting rid of Frenzy is a good start. The worst thing for ww is fast running, it’s worse than very slow weapon speed.

1 Like

Bah. The whole point of WW is to get out of the center of groups towards the outside. Ah well. I guess I’ll stick with sorc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suppose leap could be an alternative.

As I said I haven’t played barb in a while.