Haven't been able to connect for 14 days (Working now?!)

Hey guys

Can someone confirm if im either banned or diablo2 servers are down in Australia? For the last 3 days ive ha “Unable to connect to battle.net” if you are using a modem… etc i dont know whats going on i tried connecting on my brothers computer to and still wouldnt work, have reinstalled diablo 2 and still nothing… is there a mod that can tell me whats going on?

Cheers

35 Likes

same issue here , for several players as well , us east

2 Likes

Welcome to the club. 3 days offline and counting. Tech support being living memes. What a S show :frowning:

1 Like

Any idea whats going on? is it server maintenance? something to do with turning over to Resurrected? has anyone from Blizz Tech support shed some light on the situtation?

2 Likes

on 1 of the topic yesterday some1 said a dev was looking into it but idk …

Damn…

Wish they would atleast tell us whats happening/ when it might be resolved

1 Like

It’s been 3 days and they still have not acknowledged there is an issue… not very promising.

1 Like

Same here in Korea. Asia, USW, USE, EU all realms don’t work for me. No hacks or bots were used. Here, the majority of the users are undergoing the issue for more than 3 days.

3 Likes

Yeah same

Wont work on all realms so i dont think its IP bans?..

korea diablouser almost IP banned,
i cant connect battlnet game with no hack !!! this is suck!!

3 Likes

i heard that someone bought Diablo2 CDKEY at today. BUT, he got same s.h.i.t.
can’t login , jGosh… What the… its real…

Yeah i actually made the mistake thinking my CDKEY got screwed over somehow… so i went and bout a new one… same thing still wont connect

2 Likes

haha i dont think so… but thanks for the offer :rofl: but hey if it doesnt come back online in the next couple of days i might chuck em both out so ill let you know lol

3 Likes

배틀넷 연결이 안되요 안돼 3일이나 안됩니다

2 Likes

exactly my dude…

If we cannot get any answers from customer support here we can always fall back on social media like twitter right?

I just bought the game and I’m in Sydney so you definitely aren’t the only one with this Unable to connect to battle.net issue. Odd thing is that my mate could connect apparently so I honestly don’t know what the issue is

1 Like

Havent seen any news on social media… and yeah im in Sydney so its definitely down for us… but i know a guy in hawaii and its working for him lol

1 Like

블리자드가 블리자드 했는데 다들 왜그러심?

Same here down in Tasmania :S
Thought I was IP banned for no reason. I couldn’t work it out. Guess i’ll just sit on my hands and hope for the gods to fix it… “Sigh”