Has anyone actually download Modern Warfare?

This game just won’t download. It refuses. I’ve had times where it jumps to 20 mb/s. I’m 6 GB in and stuck at 112 GB left right now. I either consistently hover around 0mb/s or 98kb/s. I’ve seen the forums and subreddits littered with complaints so I know I’m not the only one going through this. Everyone is suffering. The support team doesn’t say anything useful. “Delete this cache, run as admin, restart your computer, ect.” Like seriously? Consistently the support team just tells the customers it’s their fault. To turn off virus protection to download a game. ???lmao turn off virus protection. What a joke. These people have no idea what they’re talking about. Blizzard launcher makes Steam look like a god. It makes Epic’s launcher look capable too! I don’t know what else to do anymore except just complain. Does anyone else know where to download the game and loop around blizzard’s awful app? I already bought the game. If I can download it somewhere else to circumvent this incompetency than I absolutely will.

4 Likes

What a joke? Where is you to see it now on forum for partner games? Cool?

Course of that your “LMAO” or your lmao is idiot.

Im having the same issue. I cant even get my client to download. After i had my freind download the client zip the files and send it to me my modern warfare download did exactly what yours is doing. I followed all the suggested “solutions” on the form for the modern warfare download and got nowhere. Currently trying to redownload the client the legit way and im getting the runaround on the forms again. Honestly should have just bought it on console so I wouldn’t have to deal with a broken client and a lack of effort on blizzards customer service department. If you find anyway to fix this id love to hear about it if you dont mind keeping me updated on anything you hear…

Download the blizzard desktop app, Battle.net App – Blizzard Entertainment
If this doesnt work, you may need to download the europe version and just switch ur location to amarica. Should download that way.