Hacked and need HELP

I received an emaill stating that someone had changed my email address to my battle.net account. Obviously it wasn’t me. However now I can’t figure out how to access the account. I’ve tried calling and I just get told to go to the website, before being hung up on with no further prompt. Then I try the website, and literally can do NOTHING without the email address which now says “No account by that email address found…” I try to upload a picture of my ID for verification… website crashes… WTF ?

Hey, Jellycat!

Have you tried a different web browser to see if it helps?

Make sure you do not have any Malware on your computer by using:

and

I will install and run these but I don’t see how it helps me regain access to my account ?

The same has happened to me and I just want my account back. I downloaded the adwCleaner but i still dont have my account back.

Ran both of those found NOTHING. HOW DO I REGAIN ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT? WHO DO I CALL? WHO DO I CONTACT? IVE HAD A TICKET OPEN FOR 24 HOURS WITH NO RESPONSE

I think someone is trying to do the same thing to me. I’ve received 6 emails including 2 verification codes in the past 12 hours. I hope there isn’t a security breach going on.

When i logged tried to login today prompted for password, password didnt work however i was able to reset. possibly someone has been trying battlenet accounts from other hacks that exposed email and passwords… Confirmed i had 7 attempts to reset my password and eventually blizzard locked my account

Hey there,

During an account recovery we must verify ownership of the account. Since this is a public forum we cannot do that here. The best thing to do would be to contact our support team directly.

On a side note, we do offer free account security via a mobile phone app called the Authenticator. This app is a two step authentication method for new logins and will help prevent account theft.

I hope the info helps!