Glide Wrapper problem

hey i installed it and followed everything and my d2 game just now crashes when i launch it, what gives? im a wanna be streamer so i wonder if i can set it up

The world has enough of that already, leave streaming to people who have exceptional things to show.

Only very few people should get to stream

Here’s a video I made a while back.

Will likely make a new one because this one kinda actually sucks in my opinion, but it does have the correct steps that need to be taken to initially set it up.

Is there any particular reason for using Sven’s Glide Wrapper in your case?

2 Likes

@ConanTheBarb… Wow man, just wow. You are a cold person.

@Mythos, don’t listen to this guy. If you have a goal, go for it. Don’t let this guy shoot down your ideas.

I have created a basic guide on how to set up Sven’s wrapper with Diablo 2. Along with Glyph’s video above, they should assist in getting you set up.

Conan, I hope your life is of better quality than what you portray on these forums.

I hope you find happiness one day man.

Mythos, I’m going to echo the words of Jedi. Conan is what we used to call Forumites. Likely trapped indoors by either Covid, or lack of any social capacity. If you’re looking to stream, definitely ask advice on these forums for content people would like to see. Some of us may provide some fruitful advice, others will troll. But… ayyy thats show bizz baby

1 Like

I’ll explain. Making helpful videos about random stuff like how to remove the battery from your phone or whatever is great.

Making « Streams » of yourself enjoying yourself being average/good/bad at a video game is rarely useful unless it answers someone’s question who is stuck in a part of a game.

Streamers prey on donations from gullible/naive people whose money burn in their hands.

There is very few content worth streaming unless you are a top 0.1% player who plays a esport game.

Anything useful can be made in a video, no need to stream.

If you’re just one of those exhibitionist types who really like to show off anything you do at any time of the day. Then stick to Facebook or at least don’t publicize your stream so the amount of garbage streams online can go down a little.

By doing something you find out if that thing is for you or not. What you said is 100% 1984 and evil to the core.

1 Like

Hey man!

Let me paraphrase this into a tl:dr for anyone in a hurry!

ConanTheBarb:

> I’ll explain. Making helpful videos about random stuff like how to remove the battery from your phone or whatever is great.
Making « Streams » of yourself enjoying yourself being average/good/bad at a video game is rarely useful unless it answers someone’s question who is stuck in a part of a game.
Streamers prey on donations from gullible/naive people whose money burn in their hands.
There is very few content worth streaming unless you are a top 0.1% player who plays a esport game.
Anything useful can be made in a video, no need to stream.
If you’re just one of those exhibitionist types who really like to show off anything you do at any time of the day. Then stick to Facebook or at least don’t publicize your stream so the amount of garbage streams online can go down a little.

tl;dr

> I am lonely and desperate for attention

First steps to finding a life partner is to be kind to others. Being a jerk and making a futile attempt in every one of your comments to portray yourself as a brutally honest person does not make you come off as anything admirable. You’re behavior screams incel and I will echo my past remarks, I hope you find happiness one day man.

Lay off the forums and OP. He said he wants to stream D2. That does not mean anything you mentioned in your last comment.

If you stream, you most certainly are.

If you expect to find a life partner on forums you’re pretty hopeless mate.

Might want to go out some, no need to stare at your bot all day, that’s supposed to be the point.

The projection is strong with this one.

Might want to follow your own advice there champ.

Had the same problems. Disabling fullscreen optimizations in the shortcut fixed for me, i think. Would post my glide settings, but it seems this sh*t forum doesnt allow me to insert images or links.

ConanTheBarb

307 posts

Try to be more constructive in your posts. You’ve contributed 307 comments of senseless garbage. Remember the old forums, everyone of your comments got downvoted into oblivion?

No I don’t remember that. Probably some more projection on your part.

I guess 160 posts is where it’s at, just the right number.

Maybe you should stop posting so you don’t accidentally one day reach the infamous 300 posts. Then there will be one less botter scum on these boards and we’ll all be better for it.