Games not showing, and cant fix/uninstall battlenet for clean install

hi, when opening blizzardnet i am getting error BLZBNTBNA00000006 and BLZBNTBNU00000001, i have tried every option to fix it, but none worked, i have also tried to uninstall blizzard so i can re-install it but it doesn’t let me do that. This is frustrating as i planning on playing wow again but i cant subscribe if the launcher wont even work as i wont be able to access the game. Is there anything that can be done?..

i have tries submitting tickets, but some reason its not letting me.

Hey, Klypsy! It sounds like the app is out of date based on these two errors. I am seeing that the version showing is 1.12.5.10733 for you, which is a bit old. Let’s try the following steps to wipe the Blizzard Application and reinstall.

1. Uninstall the application
  2. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
  3. Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
  4. Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
  5. Reinstall the application!

If you check the Settings (Blizzard Logo at the top left corner), at the bottom left corner, the current version should show as 1.16.0.11646.

hi Caterpepi, thats the problem, its not letting me uninstall the program either,when i try to uninstall i get the BLZBNTBNU00000001 error (even after following your steps and the steps that were provided by clicking on the error). and trying to use new version of the setup gives me an error anyways. :frowning:

Hey, Klypsy! Sorry, I missed adding this to the original post since you’ve been unable to uninstall the App. Instead of step 1, could you try deleting the files directly? Start with Step 2. By default, the Blizzard Application should be in %programfiles(x86)%. Add this to step 4.

Just to make the steps a bit more clear :slight_smile:

1. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
  2. Delete anything related to Blizzard or [Battle.net ](http://Battle.net)
  3. Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%, %programfiles(x86)% (or the install location).
  4. Reinstall the application!

hi Caterpepi, thanks for the reply, i managed to uninstall battlenet now, but its not letting me install it now. BLZBNTBTS0000005C, i tried the steps again to try get it to install, but no use…

Hey Klypsy,

This error may be caused by background programs, such as security software. Try a selective startup and then disable or temporarily uninstall any security software if this persists. You can always reinstall that security again once this is resolved.

If this keeps happening, let’s get a DxDiag to take a closer look:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

having same issue and i cant install my paid games.

1 Like

so i came home like 30 min ago and wanted to play some wow but batle nett wouldent eaven start, after some troubleshoting i solved the problem by deleting the battle nett folder ( not the actual app) by pressing windows key x r key and typing C:\programdata. now there should be a battle.net folder u just delete and then try to run app again. i still cant logg into wow but atleast battle nett app works now

hi, i have saved the DxDiag, it noticed that i has machine id and other such details, is it save to post this in a forum?

Thanks, Klypsy! Could you actually see if the Application will install on a New Admin account? That error is usually signs of registry issues or issues with the Windows Management Instrumentation.

The DxDiag is safe to post here and if there’s any concerns with the PC name that can be edited out. Most of the potentially personal information is at the top. The rest is just hardware details.

7 posts were split to a new topic: [Deathlok99] BLZBNTBTS00000011

hey, just wanted to let you know that i reset my pc ((settings/update security/recovery/reset and keep files)) and now i managed to install battlenet …to anyone doing this, it will remove every app you have installed. however it was worth it in my opinion as now its like i have a clean install without loosing any of my personal data.