Game refuses to work

My game just refuses to work in any form It is the Black OPs Cold War, when I turn it on/run the game it does the load screen, then it brings up the bar for connecting, keeping in mind the game itself hasnt even been able to do the shaders download thats required, after this it freezes for a few milliseconds then to bring up a screen stating “Error” it then closes the game to desktop… I spent just over 5 hours attempting to sort it out via scanning and repair options or system restarts.

With it closing to the desktop on its own after the error, this sounds like an issue with the game client. Blizzard technical support can only assist with the installation and patch. You’ll want to contact Activision support for further assistance.

Same here. I downloaded all the driver updates and whatever else it wanted me to and it still wont start. I payed for the 100 dollar addition of the game and cant even get it run. However it does not auto close me out of the game it only gives me the option to “close to desktop” after an update progress bar pops up at the top for a split second.

Usubeni,

As previously mentioned we can’t help with in game issues. Please follow the link that Caterpepi posted above for more information on how to get help with Call of Duty Tech issues.