Game Que is bad

When making a new game in ladder East it’s like 1500+ wait? That is roughly 2-3mins to start. This makes you wonder if they changed something to help to deal with bots or if there really is a huge jump in players of ladder or a downgrade in server capacity? Is there a Blue that can answer this question?

3 Likes

flooded with bots and they dont care about
its unplayable for normal player like us
jus pissed…

Yeah it’s 7am central and theres a freaking 1000 queue? Are there really that many people playing and also can your server not handle that? Woof

2 Likes

They just don’t care. Its all lip service from the CSR’s at this point. Sadly I don’t think there is enough talent left to actually fix this issue anymore.

1 Like

how is this even possible?? 2.5k queue…
what does it take for you guys to fix this… do somethin man! stop not giving a f*** about the community.

3 Likes

in contrast, us west is working fine with no waiting…so…an experiment in bot control possibly?

Bots are playing so you have to line up behind them. It’s a new world. Machines come first.

1 Like

It’s really not the bots, there are no more than last season and they banned proxies which means people can’t run armies anymore. Pretty sure they downgraded the servers this season because it’s a 20 year old game that they arent really concerned about

1 Like

Damn, queue is over 2000 on east rn, I imagine I am not allowed to just pop over to west am I?

This is just pathetic. Good going Blizzard. Very professional…

You can play on any realm you like. You have to start a new account and char for that realm.

(✿ʘ‿ʘ) (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Why would west be any different if its botting that would be on probably every server. They either need to ban the bots or create more capacity.

Bunch of clowns working on this. Not really difficult to fix this. Clearly C to B level dev’s working on classic.

1 Like

3000+ tonight… :confused:

2 Likes

Still 3000+ on USEast

2 Likes

This- 72 hours and counting.

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t care.

Bumping for continued visibility. ~5-6 minutes to create a single game. 5 days and counting. Really blue community devs?

1 Like

So the Bots have found a way… should anyone make a public game for a quest or a trade or whatever the Bots will now enter your game fly through and kill bosses and hit sweet spots and then leave the game ruined and unable to progress or hit those area yourself. It’s like watching vultures land…

Blizzard employees have some professional issues to resolve. This is unacceptable