Game hanging up at load screen

Since this morning’s update to Dragonflight, I cannot load into the game. I’ve checked, and the servers are up.
Oh- just was able to log in on my character who is in Oribos, but all my toons on Dragon Isles or in Stormwind hang up at about 85% loading in.

8 Likes

Same thing happens with me. Any toon on the Dragon Isles gets stuck on the loading screen.

1 Like

im having the same issue with my main

1 Like

Now none of them load.

1 Like

i cant log into anything at all.

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

Just gotta play the waiting game I guess.

Getting World Server is down.

It shows “World server is down” error. I asked for a “character stucked” service and couldn’t complete as well, sugesting I should open a ticket.

1 Like

ohh blizzard . why do you always seem to break shi# when your supposed to be fixing ?

I am having the same issue. Glad I’m not alone.

1 Like

Thanks, can at least log into alts running Nalek mount farming :slight_smile:

Getting the Same. Long log in bar, followed by World Server Down.

1 Like

So far only area ive been able to log into is the shadowlands areas none of my 60+ toons ive been able to log into

10 minutes ago:

You should be following the WoW forums… not the Desktop App forums !

18:30 on the west coast. The game wont load. Had horrible stutter/lag issues/crashing issues since day 1 of the release on Nov 28. Using a Mac with updated operating system. Downloaded Blizzard all over…cleaned my disk…emptied caches…whats up?

Hi:

If you’re using Mac OS Ventura, you should note that there seems to be issues including crashes, flickering screen, etc. You should probably post in and/or follow the WoW Mac Technical Support forum:

Good luck !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.