Frozen in fear / Lassal the Flame-spun Quest bug

Hi,

I have just killed Lassal, and unable to complete the yellow Quest [2 below]. I have two yellow quest now:

1. Frozen in fear
  2. Lassal the flame-spun (The character in this quest is occupied by another quest [Frozen in Fear]

I killed lassal again, still it didnt work.

21 Likes

I have the same problem. I’ve closed the app right after defaeting Lassal before talking to Rayak.

2 Likes

I also have killed him twice and still nothing

3 Likes

I am running into the same issue

2 Likes

I noticed this today, too.

2 Likes

Same issue here. I’ve unlocked the Frozen in Fear quest, but haven’t completed Lassal the Flame-spun

2 Likes

Same issue. I’ve done Lassal twice and it still has me for Occupied by another quest [Opening the Helliquary]. This is annoying it would help if Blizzard acknowledged the issue, for once.

2 Likes

I have the same issue going on. I’ve reset the app, unstuck character, repeated the quest 4 times and still nothing but please complete the quest pops up to auto navigate. Sure would be nice to see some fixing going on here.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Can’t progress past Lassal.

2 Likes

Same it’s really irritating too since I can’t progress to any other quests. Super annoying…

2 Likes

Happening to me as well.

2 Likes

Having this same problem.

2 Likes

Same problem, please fix this Blizz.

2 Likes

Same problem, please fix it

2 Likes

Yep, same here. “The character in this quest is occupied by another quest: [Frozen in Fear.] Please complete that quest first.” No chance I’m gonna get into Vitaath’s sanctum as a level 50 so I can complete Lassal lol. Dumb.

2 Likes

Hi, have you figured out how to fix it?

2 Likes

Is there any fix in this issue?

2 Likes

Also experiencing this issue - seems like a bug

2 Likes

It’s certainly bugged. I don’t think blizzard gives a f enough to respond and let ya know they’re working on a fix but at the same time I wouldn’t expect one within the very next update either. I mean the raids are a pretty big deal in an mmo and you’d think they’d understand that :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Would be nice if I could abandon the quest.

2 Likes